"Life is not measured by the number of breaths we take,
but by the moments that take our breath away."
-- Dr. Maya Angelou

Thursday, September 29, 2011

What was never really lost, could have just been misplaced...under all the emotional stuff

Before the betrayal came out, I was a different person, as I have said...in more ways than one.  I had female friends at work...but it ended when I left work. There were no female friends or mentors of substance in my life..just acquaintances. I was very much alone.

Since I have become a gentler, unconditionally kinder human being....I am more receptive, to other woman.   I have found a plethora of support from women from church, from bible study, from women from a online site.  These woman are genuinely caring and non judgemental...whether or not my life at the moment is not...part of their belief system.   I am making some genuine friendships and I know that this is part of a bigger plan.  I believe that God is guiding me. Faith is starting to bloom inside of me. It is all about baby faith steps...if that makes any sense.

No comments: