"Life is not measured by the number of breaths we take,
but by the moments that take our breath away."
-- Dr. Maya Angelou

Sunday, September 18, 2011

My ever growing bucket list

Edited to say tonight my sister, son, niece and I were at the Irvine Spectrum.  While they were in the Apple store, I went outside to sit on a bench.  The bench was facing a store. I looked to my right and see the ginormous ferris wheel...that seemed to be as tall as the heavens.   I am petrified of heights, that never crossed my mind.  The first thing that  came to my mind was...bucket list.  Went back in the store, convinced my niece to go with me and off we went.  Hesitation was replaced by excitement.  I am changed forever in more ways than one.

ride a ferris wheel - done
2 spiritual tattoos (tomorrow) - yay, done
target shooting (Indiana) - done
riding on the back of a Harley with the wind beating down on my face (Indiana)
getting my nose pierced (only if my prospective job will allow it, or it would have been done tomorrow) - yay, done
going out of my way to meet new people every chance I get (ongoing)
going to a Amish farmers market (Indiana)
trip to Tuscany, Italy
acrylic french manicure - done 
scuba diving
getting my hair professionally highlighted
swimming naked

No comments: