"Life is not measured by the number of breaths we take,
but by the moments that take our breath away."
-- Dr. Maya Angelou

Wednesday, September 14, 2011

Just what the doctor ordered

Next month I am off to Indiana, for two weeks, to reconnect with my first born, who I have not seen in over a year.  I am going to inhale grandma hugs and kisses from my two grandchildren.  One a five year old girl who I have never seen and a grandson who is now 10.  The last time I saw him he was three years old.  Nothing better for healing the heart.

I took a sleeping pill last night that made me real groggy for hours after I woke up last time.  I am so sleep deprived and didn't have much to do today.  But alas I was up at 2:30 a.m. after five hours of sleep...not groggy though.  More sleep and not groggy...small blessings.  I want to try to do a bit of reclaiming my home today.

No comments: