"Life is not measured by the number of breaths we take,
but by the moments that take our breath away."
-- Dr. Maya Angelou

Friday, September 30, 2011

It is a quote that brings peace of mind

I sent him a email, with no other motive... other than to let him know, what and how I feel at this moment in time...not expecting nor wanting any reply.  This quote says it better than I  ever could...if I had written it myself.  I have always been honest and not hid from him how I feel.  It has nothing to do with feeling vulnerable at this moment, but everything with feeling empowered enough to be able to express this, with eyes wide open and a heart that is healing.

I started the email off with this and ended with the quote.  No matter where our paths take us...in totally different directions, as it is...at this time, always remember.  Just as life is what it is, so is...what is in ones heart.


There's this place in me where your fingerprints still rest, your kisses still linger, and your whispers softly echo. It's the place where a part of you will forever be a part of me.
-Gretchen Kemp

No comments: