"Life is not measured by the number of breaths we take,
but by the moments that take our breath away."
-- Dr. Maya Angelou

Tuesday, September 13, 2011

A bit of spiritual Feng Shui

I will be getting my first tattoo on Monday.  I want something symbolic of this phase of my journey...to help me heal.  I will be getting a mirror, in the mirror a set of eyes, with tears...to reflect, that the eyes are the mirror of the soul.  I will be getting it on my back, facing away from me...to reflect,  like the tattoo, this will  always be part of my journey yet this part of the journey is behind me.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

When I read your previous post, I knew I wanted to comment and say so much, but I didn't know what to say. I still don't, but I want to let you know that you are in my prayers.

Unknown said...

Thank you for your prayers. I am in a much better place than I was a few weeks ago.