"Life is not measured by the number of breaths we take,
but by the moments that take our breath away."
-- Dr. Maya Angelou

Friday, September 23, 2011

This was one of the roughest days...

that I have had since the Prozac started to work.  Its been a overwhelming emotion filled day.  Its been a day of tears, depression, nausea and naps.  If feels as though everything is once again, seeping below the surface and nothing is helping.  I feel at times, I have over come all that seeps and there are days like today that no matter what I do or how I try to convince myself...I can't turn of feelings of 23 years.  No matter how much everyone tells me to cut off contact with you...I call.  I want my best friend back.  I want answers...even though I am told I may never get them.  I want to know that some where along these 23 years that you cared and most of all I want to hear that you care now. I have taken a Xanez.  I want to scratch again to relieve this pain, but instead, I just circle the tattoo, with my fingers to soothe myself...like a baby who rocks himself to sleep.  I feel emotionally stuck again...I just pray that I am not stuck in emotional quick sand.

No comments: