"Life is not measured by the number of breaths we take,
but by the moments that take our breath away."
-- Dr. Maya Angelou

Friday, October 19, 2007

A legacy for her...a blessing for me

When I decided to write this blog, the sole purpose was; to journal, my thoughts. I wanted something, to leave my daughter in case I ever got sick again. It has served that purpose; but even more, turned out to be one of life's biggest blessings, for me.

I discovered when I took a few college classes, that I had a gift for written expression. I never had anything to nurture that, until this. I have reaffirmed that all lost brain cells, are just that; only lost... not permanently gone.

It only takes some gentle creative stimulation to bring them back.

1 comment:

Denise said...

I like this entry! I'm finding a few lost brain cells, too. Isn't it grand? :)