"Life is not measured by the number of breaths we take,
but by the moments that take our breath away."
-- Dr. Maya Angelou

Tuesday, October 9, 2007

I have a date for the second biopsy. Its a different procedure, that requires a incision. It is a local anesthetic. Not as stressed this time. The only thing that is causing anxiety is the thought of incision with just a local.

Who ever knew that going in for a biopsy for breast cancer; that that in itself would not be the utmost thing on my mind. Okay I lied, two things are causing a bit of anxiety. Dignity will not be a word in my vocabulary, for the length of the test. For this is a test that you lie looking down on a table, where there is a hole for the breast, to go in. That is how they do this biopsy through a mammogram. Your table is then raised up to the doctors level. We will see how really self assured I am, after this little adventure.

No comments: