"Life is not measured by the number of breaths we take,
but by the moments that take our breath away."
-- Dr. Maya Angelou

Saturday, October 27, 2007

Ah, a light at the end of the tunnel

I decided yesterday, since I had a long night at work, awaiting me; that sleep should be my priority. So the tub didn't get done. That was a wise decision, as sometimes, taking care of ones self, is more important.

Plans have slightly changed. I have tomorrow off so it will get done then. It looks like my other day off might be Monday instead of Wednesday. So that looks like the day to drop off, the remaining car load to the thrift shop.

The list of what needs to be done is now smaller. I will be quite content if all is done before the holidays.

cull and clean the patio
windows
mini blinds
carpet cleaning

No comments: