"Life is not measured by the number of breaths we take,
but by the moments that take our breath away."
-- Dr. Maya Angelou

Wednesday, October 17, 2007

A Gentle Reminder

I came across these inspirational rocks and I was inspired. They are for the garden, but I have more meaningful plans for them. To keep myself reminded to stop and smell the roses; I will place them, where they will be a constant reminder. Such as Harmony at the kitchen table; as that should be a place, where my daughter and I connect. Always Dream, at the base of my computer screen; as that is where I seem to be most inspired. Relax, in the shower; as that is where I unwind. Hope, on my kitchen window; as that is the window I look out, each new day. Faith, in my bedroom; as that is where I lay my head at night.

3 comments:

Denise said...

Oh, I really love those and could use some of them around my steps right now. Where did you get them?

Unknown said...

I have not got them yet. They are rather expensive for rocks, but if you are a creative soul, you could probably duplicate them. Sadly I am only verbally creative.

http://www.elizabethsembellishments.com/Garden-orderby0-p-1-c-262.html

If you scroll down where it says, select a word, there are many more than the picture shows. I did not know that until now.

Denise said...

I think I'll see if I can find some rocks I like and paint them myself. Just because I want to *try* to be a little creative. Thanks!