"Life is not measured by the number of breaths we take,
but by the moments that take our breath away."
-- Dr. Maya Angelou

Monday, January 21, 2008

Wicker waste baskets and plastic spray bottles...these are a few of my favorite things

I don't like the look of plastic trash cans. I have a wood one in my kitchen. In my bathroom I have wicker. I have found the cheapest, most abundant supply of wicker waste baskets. Who would have thought that the 99 Cents Only Store would be the place. I use one for my bathroom, one to keep the kitty litter scoop in and a mini one to keep the handle of the toilet brush cleaner. Even though the baskets come lined. I keep a clear plastic bag in them to keep bacterial contamination down to a minimum.

I have even found a lovely looking, plastic spray bottle for my glass cleaner. Its not your average spray bottle. Its bigger at the bottom and narrows at the neck. I keep my window cleaner on the counter, as it is used constantly. This I found for a $1.

Lovely additions to my home, that cost a mere penny.

No comments: