"Life is not measured by the number of breaths we take,
but by the moments that take our breath away."
-- Dr. Maya Angelou

Tuesday, January 8, 2008

Musings for Tuesday and tomorrows things to do


This time off from work, has done wonders for my spirit. I feel renewed, by just having time. Time to do what I want, time to do absolutely nothing, time to embrace the things that have been put off for so long, from a lack of time. When I do go back to work, I will make it a priority to maintain a healthy balance between work and home. Time at home will be treasured.

Laundry did not happen as planned. I did get all the inside windows and mini blinds cleaned, so I am still quite pleased. Tomorrow will be laundry day. Last night I took some of my linens; some vintage, that had yellowed and soaked them in Oxi-clean. They are now bright white.

No comments: