"Life is not measured by the number of breaths we take,
but by the moments that take our breath away."
-- Dr. Maya Angelou

Wednesday, January 9, 2008

The journey to cloth

I have decided that next month is the month to go cloth. Napkins, flour sack towels and reusable grocery bags. I still have a ample supply of paper napkins. Those will be used for the really messy meals, until they run out. The floursack towels will be used for cleaning and dusting. My main grocery shopping is mostly done at Costco, so the reusable ones will be used for those occasional trips to the market. I am using the last of the sponges and the cloth dishcloths are in the drawer. I will still be using plastic trash bags, until I can find a replacement.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Way to go, Suzen! I want to make that change too. I'll be reading with interest!