"Life is not measured by the number of breaths we take,
but by the moments that take our breath away."
-- Dr. Maya Angelou

Friday, January 18, 2008

Here there and everywhere

On work days I use it on a daily basis. I do not have a utility closet. The space beside the refrigerator is to small for it to fit. It has been in front of the pantry, blocking the door. It has been next to the front door. It has been left open in the dining room or in the kitchen; always in the way, as it didn't have a home. I could have put it in one of the bedroom closets; though not very accessible as it is used in the kitchen. I finally have found the perfect place for it; as perfect as it is going to get. Standing on the wall that connects the two sides of the kitchen, not at all in the way; and two feet away from where it is used. While not in use, my ironing board, has another use; a rack for wet dish cloths and kitchen towels. How perfect is that.

No comments: