"Life is not measured by the number of breaths we take,
but by the moments that take our breath away."
-- Dr. Maya Angelou

Sunday, July 27, 2008

There is a whole new world out there

June 2007
Shannan on her graduation day, with Grandpa. Not Grandpas finest picture.

It's finally time, that I learn how to use the digital camera. Also I need to learn, how to import the pictures to the computer. Mind you this is not a picture, I took, as am I still learning. This was one that was already in the camera. It's a bit of trial and error, mostly error. Still haven't got the hang of it.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Beautiful Pic Suzen. Your daugher is a beauty , I've been caught a million times with the same expression Grampa has like someone just nudged me to wake me up!

Unknown said...

Thank You

Motherofmany said...

what a lovely picture :)
i miss my camera so much! if only my kids wouldnt have mowed over it haha!