"Life is not measured by the number of breaths we take,
but by the moments that take our breath away."
-- Dr. Maya Angelou

Sunday, July 20, 2008

Abundance of grey blessings

Its been a while since I last colored my hair. I use the kind that washes out. The only sign, that it is time to color once again; is the strands of grey that start to appear. Just recently, as I looked in the mirror; there they were. There was no urgency to hide the strands. Instead a moment of clarity. A lovely ah ha moment. For every grey hair that is blessed upon me, is one more glorious day, I have been given.

1 comment:

Ronda said...

Mrs. Suzen,
First let me say how much I love ur blog.
Second, I have something for you over at my blog. Would you be interested in comeing by to pick it up?
My blog address is:
rondaspeachykeenlife.blogspot.com
"A Peachy Keen Life" if the name of my blog.
I do so hope you will come by to see what I have for you.
Love & Prayers,
Ronda