"Life is not measured by the number of breaths we take,
but by the moments that take our breath away."
-- Dr. Maya Angelou

Friday, July 18, 2008

P.S. what was lost.. is found

I never know how long to keep important papers. So I have years of bank statements and pay stubs all together; a big thick pile. I am constantly passing them, in the doorway to the kitchen. The cute burlap bag, that holds them is bursting at the seams.

Wednesday night, for some unbeknownst reason; I decide to go through the endless pile. As I am half way through the pile, hidden between bank statements and pay stubs; is this familiar Christmas card. I am thinking to myself, please let there be a address on this envelope. On the back of the envelope a partial address. In the letter, a email address.

Sadly the email address is not current. So what was lost, was never really lost. It was only put away for safe keeping. I just forgot where I put it.

1 comment:

Gill - That British Woman said...

that is such good news Suzen....

Gill