"Life is not measured by the number of breaths we take,
but by the moments that take our breath away."
-- Dr. Maya Angelou

Sunday, September 23, 2007

I went to work yesterday, most of the day I was in denial. I know on Mon. I have to make a Dr. appt., no denial about that. Yesterday when I found the mass, my first reaction was to hit my hand into the shower, as I thought not again.

Yesterday in my state of panic, I tried to find info. on breast cancer. Breast cancer lumps do not hurt. Mine does hurt, but it is a huge mass, not a tiny lump. I do not know if that is from constantly touching it to see; if hopefully it is some figment of my imagination.

It is not even 2 years since I went through this the first time. Why is it there are certain dates we can remember, yet at times I can't remember what I wanted to say.

No comments: