"Life is not measured by the number of breaths we take,
but by the moments that take our breath away."
-- Dr. Maya Angelou

Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Musings for Wednesday and tomorrows things to do

I've had a lovely 14 days off, with two more to go. A bit to do, before I return to work. Tomorrow, first thing I will stop at the post office, to see why no mail service. Then I have to take my mom grocery shopping and take my dad to a doctors appt. I have some cans that need to be recycled. There is a recycler on the way to the market, by my moms, so we will stop there, before shopping.

When I get home, I need to put everything away, as the carpet will be dry. Between tomorrow and Friday, I am going to do a light cleaning and some catch up laundry, just a few loads. I also need to pick my work pants up from the dry cleaners. Had a new zipper put in.

Finally I must do the paperwork to see if my daughter qualifies for any college grants. Really been putting this off and it needs to get done. Also a email I need to send.

Isn't it ironic to come back from vacation, only to work 10 days straight. So much for well rested.

No comments: