"Life is not measured by the number of breaths we take,
but by the moments that take our breath away."
-- Dr. Maya Angelou

Monday, June 16, 2008

This or that

I have been getting around 6 to 7 hours of sleep a night. Though if I do go to bed early, I wake at around 2:30 a.m., and have a terrible time falling back to sleep; only to have to get up at 4 a.m. This includes the 6 to 7 hours of sleep. The depression, has seeped back, though it is mild, but constant. The constant part is what makes it seem worse, than mild.

Today I was off from work, and my day went like this. Up for a few hours, then a few hours of napping and so on and so on and so on. I am not sure if it was from sheer tiredness or this cloud of depression, is making me physically tired.

2 comments:

Gill - That British Woman said...

Just wanted to say hello and hope you are feeling a but better?

Gill

Unknown said...

Hi Gill,
Thanks for asking. I have had better days. We like those kind of days more.