"Life is not measured by the number of breaths we take,
but by the moments that take our breath away."
-- Dr. Maya Angelou

Saturday, November 10, 2007

The snowball affect...

of flowing ideas and things, I never would have considered possibilities.

Now...
I will turn off lights when not in the room.
I will only use the dishwasher when it is full.
I will leave a sink of soapy water, to wash the dishes during the day.

Soon...
I will make a schedule, for the upkeep of my home.
I will compile a list of all that I have in my pantry and freezer, to make meals of.

Eventually...
I want to cut down the use of paper products.
I want to cut down the amount of food that is wasted.
I want to cook.

My dream is...
to start my container garden.
to take time each day to sit on my patio and enjoy the moment.
to dust off the sewing machine and put it to good use.

I am a work in progress and the possibilities are endless.

2 comments:

Denise said...

This is so lovely - all the things that I am trying to do. The time to enjoy the moment is the most important of all.
A lovely post.

Anonymous said...

I'm sure your dreams will eventuate with all that good planning Suzen!
I love your list, and second what denise has said about enjoying the moment.