"Life is not measured by the number of breaths we take,
but by the moments that take our breath away."
-- Dr. Maya Angelou

Thursday, February 12, 2009

A clean house always, without spending hours cleaning It


I found a cleaning routine that works for me; of course with help from my daughter. It has been 1o days since I had a day off and we kept it up for all 10 days.

Daily - me
Wash dishes by hand, unless a lot of dishes, then use dishwasher
Wipe up bathroom surfaces, right after I get ready for work
Clean mirrored closet doors, when needed

Every other day - me
Go room to room, wiping down surfaces. This takes around 15 minutes.

Daily - Shannan
Vacuums
Puts clean dishes away
Cleans litter box
Takes out trash, if needed

Every other day - Shannan
Dusts

Once a week
Laundry - both of us
Toilet - me
Window sills - Shannan

Every other week - Shannan
Clean tub

First weekend of the month - Shannan
Baseboards
Top of fridge and freezer
Tops of kitchen cabinets

No comments: