"Life is not measured by the number of breaths we take,
but by the moments that take our breath away."
-- Dr. Maya Angelou

Saturday, October 8, 2011

If it walks like a duck, looks like a duck and quacks like a duck...it must be one fugly duck

When your mate leaves you for another woman, you assume he is upgrading...to a more beautiful woman.  Now I am not just saying this as a scorned woman, but anyone who can see....has to be thinking the same thing, I thought.  What the hell was he thinking. No...it is not the women to the left...it is the piece of garbage on the right.  Yes I am feeling a bit not so nice today...that's why I have enlarged her facebook picture...extra large...so you can get a good look, of what is not, the definition of outward beauty and by her vindictive emails to me...she is just as ugly on the inside.

                                                   Patricia Cooper

No comments: