"Life is not measured by the number of breaths we take,
but by the moments that take our breath away."
-- Dr. Maya Angelou

Friday, December 31, 2010

Abundance of gratitude

for Friday
To keep me grounded is to remind myself of what is truly important; gratitude for the simple things.

Today I am immensely grateful for another year of milestones
...another blessed year of five...that cancer did not return
...a year in which I was so very blessed to to see my youngest daughter turn 21 and my first born turn 30

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Have you moved your blog? The last post I can find is Dec 31, 2010. I hope you have not stopped blogging, but if you have, I wish you well and will miss you.

Unknown said...

I have not stopped writing. I journal sproradically at times. Sometimes due to a lack of time...mostly due to a lack of inspiration.

Anonymous said...

I'm overjoyed that you haven't stopped blogging. I find so much inspiration and joy from it. Thank you for answering me and I look forward to your future blogs----Cam (I thought I signed my original question)