"Life is not measured by the number of breaths we take,
but by the moments that take our breath away."
-- Dr. Maya Angelou

Monday, May 26, 2008

Back on path

The journey to cloth was put on the back burner, as my motivation for most anything has been; due to this stick with me like glue, fog of depression, that has been with me. Its rough at times; though only a little bump in the road.

The cloth grocery bags are on top of the refrigerator and they haven't made it into the store, quite yet. I think moving them to the back of the car, they will have a better chance, to get used.
The original cloth napkins, I had my eye on, were no longer available, so I bought some other ones. I soon sent them back, as the feel of material (not cotton), was not pleasing to the touch. I haven't found any others that, I thought were lovely until today. I can always count on finding just about anything I am looking for at Amazon.com and usually do. I was searching and found these 100% cotton ones, for a reasonable price, 12 for $15.99. I ordered 2 sets.
I don't know if I will ever completely go cloth for cleaning. I still use cloth dish cloths for washing dishes and flour sack towels for dusting. I recently found some very nice vintage looking dish cloths; at of all places, the 99 Cents Only Store. Paper towels are used for any other cleaning.

No comments: